These guidelines are for Sarah Newton (SN) licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Sarah Newton, Youth Expert, Teenology and all other trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of the Sarah Newton logo, copyrighted materials (et al.) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Sarah Newton or authorized agent, may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws.
Use of Sarah Newton trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
Sarah Newton’ trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets.
In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities.
By using a Sarah Newton’ trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Sarah Newton’ is the sole owner of the trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Sarah Newton’ trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Sarah Newton’. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Authorized Use of Sarah Newton Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Sarah Newton and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Sarah Newton Logo or name in advertising, promotional, and sales materials excluding advertising through the Google, Google Adwords, Facebook, Facebook Advertising platforms.
Regarding Google, Google Adwords, Facebook and Facebook Advertising platforms–all uses of Sarah Newton trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, and icons must be granted express, written permission. Before use, all requests for permission should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorized Use of Sarah Newton Trademarks
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Sarah Newton’ trademark, including SN-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically granted by express written permission.
2. Sarah Newton Logo and SN-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Sarah Newton Logo or any other SN-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Sarah Newton.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use any variation of the Sarah Newton logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Sarah Newton trademark for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Sarah Newton trademark or any other SN-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use any Sarah Newton trademark, including SN-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Sarah Newton’ affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Sarah Newton’ Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive SN packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
7. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Sarah Newton’ slogan or tagline.
8. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Sarah Newton trademark as a second level domain name.
Depictions of Sarah Newton’ Products
1. Endorsement or Sponsorship: Sarah Newton does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of SN products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Sarah Newton endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.